The services connected to Data Fair allow to present your data in dynamic visualizations and to make it more accessible.
You can create as many visualizations as you want.
The visualizations are divided into several categories: maps, graphics, textual visualizations, etc.
Map visualizations allow to project your geographic data on a map using concepts latitude, longitude or geometry.
- Carto-stats allows to project statistical data. Cycling accidents in France
- Administrative divisions allows to project data at the level of the municipality, the department or the region. Students in the private sector in France.
- Géo Shapes allows to project geometric shapes such as local urbanization plans or networks (energy, road). Angers local urbanization plan zones
- Parcel info allows to project your data on the French cadastral map. MAJIC - Legal persons Parcels
- Location info allows to project your data and create cards on each marker. The cards can display images, links, descriptions, etc ... European Heritage Days 2019
- Catchment areas allows to project areas of influence or indicators according to common codes. Geometries are calculated based on the values in your data. Territorial jurisdiction of the national police and gendarmerie
- Atelier Cartographique allows you to project multiple layers of geolocated data onto a map. Move by bike
Graphic visualizations allow to represent your data on different perspective visualizations.
- Bar chart race allows to represent ranking data over time. The evolution of french wages by region between 1966 and 2010
- Waffle Charts allows to visualize the distribution of your data in percentage in the form of 100 squares and to compare them according to different variables. Rating of the 2018 baccalaureate results
- Sunburst diagram represent hierarchical data. Subsidies to associations of Poitiers
- Sankey diagram represent flow data.Energy class / GHG relationship of housing built since 2010
- Graphs / Networks and Network diagram allow to represent your relational data containing nodes and links. Tag network in Stackoverflow or Relationship between the players of the France team and their clubs
- Graphics allows to represent your data in different types of graphs, such as histograms, area graphs, lines, etc. Various examples on the page of energy performance diagnostics for housing
- Periodic Series allows to represent temporal data in an animated curve or radar. Oceanic and continental climate comparison
Textual visualizations can represent the majority of your data.
- List and Cards allows to create a search engine to explore your data. List of educational establishments in France
- Word clouds allows you to generate a word cloud with your data. French first names proportions in 1900
Game visualizations present your data in mini-games. Gamification challenge your visitors, they will be able to test their knowledge and learn about your data.
- Quiz : allows to create a quiz in which you need to match the labels to images or descriptions. French Science Day 2019
- Location game : allows to create a blind map to locate geographic points of your data. Locate the capitals of the world
- Sort game : allows to create a numeric sorting game based on your data to get a score. Rank the top scorers of the Euro.
SCDL visualizations make it possible to represent data respecting the format of the Common Base of Local Data (SCDL).
- SCDL-Deliberations allows you to view administrative decisions. Grand Poitiers deliberations
- SCDL-Equiements allows you to view the equipment of a territory on a map